E-post: vaibhav [dot] agarwal [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Binding of Streptococcus pneumoniae endopeptidase O (PepO) to complement component C1q modulates the complement attack and promotes host cell adherence.
- Endocytosis of Streptococcus pneumoniae via the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor of epithelial cells relies on clathrin and caveolin dependent mechanisms.
- Streptococcus pneumoniae phosphoglycerate kinase is a novel complement inhibitor affecting the membrane attack complex formation.
- An Alternative Role of C1q in Bacterial Infections: Facilitating Streptococcus pneumoniae Adherence and Invasion of Host Cells.
- Binding of complement inhibitor C4b-binding protein to a highly virulent S. pyogenes M1 strain is mediated by protein H and enhances adhesion to and invasion of endothelial cells.
- Streptococcus pneumoniae endopeptidase O (PepO): a multifunctional plasminogen and fibronectin binding protein, facilitating evasion of innate immunity and invasion of host cells.