E-post: fredrik [dot] resman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An Audit-Based, Infectious Disease Specialist-Guided Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Profoundly Reduced Antibiotic Use Without Negatively Affecting Patient Outcomes.
- Identification of type b isolates among Haemophilus influenzae using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Invasive disease caused by Haemophilus influenzae in Sweden 1997-2009; evidence of increasing incidence and clinical burden of non-type b strains
- Necrotizing myositis and septic shock caused by Haemophilus influenzae type f in a previously healthy man diagnosed with an IgG3 and a mannose-binding lectin deficiency
- Binding of complement regulators to invasive nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae is not increased compared to nasopharyngeal isolates, but serum resistance is linked to disease severity.
- Invasive disease by Haemophilus influenzae in Sweden 1997-2009; evidence of increasing incidence and clinical burden of non-type b strains.