tomas [dot] hellstrom [at] fek [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Critical infrastructure and systemic vulnerability: Towards a framework for planning.
- Dimensions of environmentally sustainable innovation: The structure of eco-innovation concepts.
- Entrepreneurial learning and the role of venture capitalists.
- How experience and perceptions shape risky behaviour: Evidence from the venture capital industry.
- The individual vs. the group? Individualization and collectivity among students in collaborative design
- The varieties of university entrepreneurialism: Thematic patterns and ambiguities in Swedish university strategies.
- 'The strength of strong ties': University spin-offs and the significance of historical relations
- Role-taking, role-breaking and role-shaking among designers: A qualitative study of a team effort.
- Taming unruly science and saving national competitiveness: Discourses on science by Sweden’s strategic research bodies