vladimir [dot] lazarevic [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Failure matters: unsuccessful cytogenetics and unperformed cytogenetics are associated with a poor prognosis in a population-based series of acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Incidence and prognostic significance of karyotypic subgroups in older patients with acute myeloid leukemia: the Swedish population-based experience.
- Acute myeloid leukemia in the real world: why population-based registries are needed.
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant with reduced-intensity conditioning for chronic lymphocytic leukemia in Sweden: does donor T-cell engraftment 3 months after transplant predict survival?
- Long-term survival after allogeneic stem cell transplant for relapsed large B cell lymphomas: a retrospective study
- i(17q) solely in myeloid malignancies
- Allogeneic haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation with reduced intensity conditioning for advanced stage Hodgkin's lymphoma in Sweden: high incidence of post transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation rates and long-term survival in acute myeloid and lymphoblastic leukemia: Real-World Population-Based Data From the Swedish Acute Leukemia Registry 1997-2006.
- Myeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantation for lymphoblastic lymphoma in Sweden: A retrospective study.