E-post: vladimir [dot] lazarevic [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Characterization and prognostic features of secondary acute myeloid leukemia in a population-based setting: A report from the Swedish Acute Leukemia Registry
- Cytogenetic abnormalities in Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Sweden. A population based study.
- Enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium could be an alternative to methotrexate for GVHD prophylaxis.
- Failure matters: unsuccessful cytogenetics and unperformed cytogenetics are associated with a poor prognosis in a population-based series of acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Prognostic significance of high hyperdiploid and tri-/tetraploid adult acute myeloid leukemia.
- Acute myeloid leukemia in the real world: why population-based registries are needed.
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant with reduced-intensity conditioning for chronic lymphocytic leukemia in Sweden: does donor T-cell engraftment 3 months after transplant predict survival?
- Long-term survival after allogeneic stem cell transplant for relapsed large B cell lymphomas: a retrospective study
- i(17q) solely in myeloid malignancies
- Allogeneic haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation with reduced intensity conditioning for advanced stage Hodgkin's lymphoma in Sweden: high incidence of post transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation rates and long-term survival in acute myeloid and lymphoblastic leukemia: Real-World Population-Based Data From the Swedish Acute Leukemia Registry 1997-2006.
- Myeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantation for lymphoblastic lymphoma in Sweden: A retrospective study.
- An investigation into whether deletions in 9p reflect prognosis in adult precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a multi-center study of 381 patients
- Fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and rituximab (FCR) induced pulmonary hypertension in Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia
- Schnitzlers syndrom--okänt, sällsynt men behandlingsbart
- Conditioning with fludarabine alone and allogeneic transplantation as a successful rescue therapy for persistent, severe iatrogenic aplasia after relapse of acute myeloid leukemia
- Hiccups and severe hyponatremia associated with high-dose cyclophosphamide in conditioning regimen for allogeneic stem cell transplantation