rickard [dot] ekesbo [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A diet based on multiple functional concepts improves cardiometabolic risk parameters in healthy subjects
- Lack of adherence to hypertension treatment guidelines among GPs in southern Sweden-A case report- based survey
- Study protocol: a multi-professional team intervention of physical activity referrals in primary care patients with cardiovascular risk factors-the Dalby lifestyle intervention cohort (DALICO) study
- Trends in out-of-hospital ischaemic heart disease deaths 1992 to 2003 in southern Sweden.
- Barriers to adherence to hypertension guidelines among GPs in southern Sweden: A survey.
- Effects of anti-secretory factor (ASF) on irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Permanent atrial fibrillation in patients without structural heart disease is not associated with signs of infection by Chlamydia pneumoniae and Helicobacter pylori.