tommy [dot] eriksson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- CHAPTER 3: Asking and formulating the right questions and finding useful resources in evidence-based pharmacy-2nd edition
- Chapter 5: Appraising the evidence
- Chapter 6: How to best practice evidence-based pharmacy with your available resources?
- Chapter 7: Managing knowledge in evidence-based pharmacy
- Medication beliefs and self-reported adherence-results of a pharmacist's consultation: a pilot study
- Results from a project to develop systematic patient focused clinical pharmacy services. The Lund Integrated Medicines Management model
- The rate and nature of medication errors among elderly upon admission to hospital after implementation of clinical pharmacist-led medication reconciliation
- The tools of evidence-based medicine
- ApoLänk decreases patient medication discrepancies at discharge: initial experience from a Swedish bedside pharmacy service
- CHAPTER 1 Ensuring pharmacy practice is fit for purpose in Evidence-based Pharmacy 2nd edition
- Health economic evaluation of the Lund Integrated Medicines Management Model (LIMM) in elderly patients admitted to hospital.
- Improving the Quality of Pharmacotherapy in Elderly Primary Care Patients Through Medication Reviews: A Randomised Controlled Study
- In-hospital medication reviews reduce unidentified drug-related problems
- Acceptance and importance of clinical pharmacists' LIMM-based recommendations.
- Clinical implementation of systematic medication reconciliation and review as part of the Lund Integrated Medicines Management model - impact on all-cause emergency department revisits.
- Development of core competencies for a new master of pharmacy degree
- The effect of medication reconciliation in elderly patients at hospital discharge.
- The hospital LIMM-based clinical pharmacy service improves the quality of the patient medication process and saves time
- Criteria for medicines management in hospitals
- Experiences from the implementation of structured patient discharge information for safe medication reconciliation at a Swedish university hospital
- Impact of the Lund Integrated Medicines Management (LIMM) model on medication appropriateness and drug-related hospital revisits.
- Plans for a new Master of Science in pharmacy study program focusing on drug development and clinical pharmacy service.
- The process of identifying, solving and preventing drug related problems in the LIMM-study
- A multi-intervention approach on drug therapy can lead to a more appropriate drug use in the elderly. LIMM-Landskrona Integrated Medicines Management
- A structured questionnaire to assess patient compliance and beliefs about medicines taking into account the ordered categorical structure of data
- Improved quality in the hospital discharge summary reduces medication errors-LIMM: Landskrona Integrated Medicines Management.
- Pharmaceutical care needs of renal failure patients
- Behandling med intravenöst immunoglobulin vid neurologiska sjukdomar. Deskriptiv studie av effekter ur patientens och sjukvårdens perspektiv
- Clinical outcomes from the use of Medication Report when elderly patients are discharged from hospital
- Medication report reduces number of medication errors when elderly patients are discharged from hospital