petter [dot] vikman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Global genomic and transcriptomic analysis of human pancreatic islets reveals novel genes influencing glucose metabolism.
- RNA sequencing: current and prospective uses in metabolic research.
- TCF7L2 is a master regulator of insulin production and processing.
- The Complement Inhibitor CD59 Regulates Insulin Secretion by Modulating Exocytotic Events.
- Cerebral ischemia induces transcription of inflammatory and extracellular-matrix-related genes in rat cerebral arteries.
- Cerebrovascular ETB, 5-HT1B and AT1 Receptor Upregulation Correlates with Reduction in Regional CBF after Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- MEK1/2 inhibition attenuates vascular ET(A) and ET (B) receptor alterations after cerebral ischaemia.
- Protein kinase C inhibition attenuates vascular ETB receptor upregulation and decreases brain damage after cerebral ischemia in rat.
- Protein kinase C inhibition prevents upregulation of vascular ET(B) and 5-HT(1B) receptors and reverses cerebral blood flow reduction after subarachnoid haemorrhage in rats.
- Transcriptional regulation of inflammatory and extracellular matrix-regulating genes in experimental subarachnoid cerebral arteries following hemorrhage in rats
- Angiotensin II-induced vasodilatation in cerebral arteries is mediated by endothelium-derived hyperpolarising factor.
- ERK1/2 inhibition attenuates cerebral blood flow reduction and abolishes ET(B) and 5-HT(1B) receptor upregulation after subarachnoid hemorrhage in rat.
- Gene expression and molecular changes in cerebral arteries following subarachnoid hemorrhage in the rat.
- Gene expression profiling in the human middle cerebral artery after cerebral ischemia.
- Inhibition of PKC activity blocks the increase of ETB receptor expression in cerebral arteries.
- Signal Transduction and Gene Regulation in Cerebral Arteries Following Ischemia
- Smoking particles enhance endothelin A and endothelin B receptor-mediated contractions by enhancing translation in rat bronchi.