Ralf [dot] Rittner [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection.
- Measured and modeled personal and environmental NO2 exposure
- Population-based consultation patterns in patients with shoulder pain diagnoses
- Exposure-response relationships for work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands
- Incidence of shoulder elsions diagnoses in southern Sweden – data from a population based health care register.
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part II. Neck, shoulder and upper arm
- Physical workload on neck, shoulder and upper arm in various types of work.
- A method for exposure assessment in retrospective case-control studies that increases the consistency and accuracy of the exposure assessments
- Females in repetitive/constrained work – risk assessment by questionnaire or physical examination?
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part I. Wrist and forearm
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work.
- Technical measurements of physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work.