erik [dot] lindblom [at] iea [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Balancing effluent quality, economic cost and greenhouse gas emissions during the evaluation of (plant-wide) control/operational strategies in WWTPs.
- Dynamic modelling and validation of nitrous oxide emissions from a full-scale nitrifying/denitrifying sequencing batch reactor treating anaerobic digester supernatant
- A dynamic modelling approach to evaluate GHG emissions from wastewater treatment plants
- Balancing effluent quality, economical cost and greenhouse gas emssions during the evaluation of plant-wide wastewater treatment control strategies
- Extending the BSM platform with occurance, transport and fate of micro-pollutants using the ASM-X framework