lotta [dot] johansson [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Method for the Not-Yet-Seen and the Becoming-coming: Thinking focus group with Deleuze
- Röster och rörelse: Fokusgruppen som postkvalitativ metod
- The pedagogy of becoming: Deleuze, didactics and the focus group interview
- ‘Becoming-coming’ as a source for ’critical thinking’ in education: third wave of critical thinking suggested with inspiration in Deleuze
- Caught between the experienced and the present – an education for the future?
- Från definierat förflutet till utstakad framtid - En begreppshistorisk analys av kulturbegreppet i läroplaner, 1962–2011
- The occurrence of the not-yet-seen in education - linearity, becoming & difference
- Visions unite through the concept of democracy: The school and the Popular Adult Education
- Culture in a school with multicultural aims: a conceptual history of culture in Norwegian and Swedish curriculum
- Polyphonic stories of the cultural heritage of culture in Norwegian and Swedish curricula
- The black hole of Culture?
- The concept of democracy in education: folkbildning and the state, opposites converge and gets established through the concept of democracy
- The denial of the political ontology A conceptual hindrance for “multiculturalism” in Norwegian and Swedish curricula
- Visions unite: From informal to formal: Popular Adult Education and the state: opposites converge and get established through the concept of democracy