jonas [dot] bjarehed [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects of Two Forms of Internet-Delivered Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Depression on Future Thinking
- Examining the Acceptability, Attractiveness, and Effects of a School-Based Validating Interview for Adolescents Who Self-Injure
- Poor sleep as a risk factor for nonsuicidal self-injury in adolescent girls
- Deliberate self-harm and psychological problems in young adolescents: Evidence of a bidirectional relationship in girls.
- Depressive symptoms and deliberate self-harm in a community sample of adolescents: a prospective study.
- Functions of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury among Young Women in Residential Care: A Pilot Study with the Swedish Version of the Inventory of Statements about Self-Injury.
- Functions of non-suicidal self-injury among young women in residential care: A pilot study with the Swedish version of the Inventory of Statements About Self-Injury.
- Deliberate Self-Harm in 14-Year-Old Adolescents: How Frequent Is It, and How Is It Associated with Psychopathology, Relationship Variables, and Styles of Emotional Regulation?
- Self-reported emotional and behavioral problems in Swedish 14 to 15-year-old adolescents: A study with the self-report version of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire.