per [dot] bengtson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Does exogenous carbon extend the realized niche of canopy lichens? Evidence from sub-boreal forests in British Columbia
- Possible roles of reactive chlorine II: assessing biotic chlorination as a way for organisms to handle oxygen stress.
- Spatial variability of soil fungal and bacterial abundance: Consequences for carbon turnover along a transition from a forested to clear-cut site
- Archaeal abundance across a pH gradient in an arable soil and its relationship with bacterial and fungal growth rates.
- Archaeal abundance in relation to root and fungal exudation rates
- Evidence of a strong coupling between root exudation, C and N availability, and stimulated SOM decomposition caused by rhizosphere priming effects
- Rapid turnover of DOC in temperate forests accounts for increased CO2 production at elevated temperatures
- Regulation of decomposition and methane dynamics across natural, commercially mined, and restored northern peatlands
- Spatial dependency of soil nutrient availability and microbial properties in a mixed forest of Tsuga heterophylla and Pseudotsuga menziesii, in coastal British Columbia, Canada
- Bacterial immobilization and remineralization of N at different growth rates and N concentrations
- C-13 incorporation into signature fatty acids as an assay for carbon allocation in arbuscular mycorrhiza
- Relieving substrate limitation-soil moisture and temperature determine gross N transformation rates