LUBIRC Breakfast Seminar - Nils Hannerz
SusChem – Swedish and European network for Sustainable Chemistry
LUBIRC would like to invite you to the latest in our breakfast seminar series, this month given by Nils Hannerz, the Head of Research and Innovation at IKEM – Innovation and Chemical Industries in Sweden. Nils also sits on LUBIRC’s Advisory Board. He will be talking about SusChem Europe, an industry initiative to bring together research and industry for a more sustainable future. The aim is to raise the success rate for Swedish and European proposals for funding opportunities.
His talk will include:
- The European Technology Platform SusChem Europe, and the new European research agenda for the next EU framework programme (launched 27 Nov 2019).
- The new SusChem Sweden network with a special Swedish research agenda based on industry’s interest in collaborative research and a shift in focus.
- How SusChem Sweden is connected directly to the European network, with connections to industry and research in 17 countries – making it easier to form European research consortia and bilateral projects.
- The plan for SusChem Sweden and how we will make it easier to form industry – research collaborations.
- Some basics – where is the money?
As usual, we are providing coffee and sandwiches, so if you would like to attend, please register using the following link: registration
(Föredraget hålls på engelska)