ERC Scientific Symposium: Research for public health – accomplishments within type 2-diabetes, obesity and cardiometabolic diseases
- "Towards precision medicine in diabetes"
Leif Groop, professor, diabetes and endocrinology
- "Water and fat sensitive hormones in cardiometabolic disease"
Olle Melander, professor, cardiovascular diseases
- Towards a unifying mechanistic theory of heart failure and effective therapy
Gustav Smith, associate professor, cardiology
- Connection between genetic and circulating biomarkers, diet and gut microbiota in cardiometabolic disease and cancer
Marju Orho-Melander, professor, genetic epidemiologiy
- Precision lifestyle medicine in obesity and type 2 diabetes
Paul Franks, professor, genetic epidemiology
- Pancreatic Islet dysfunction and Type 2 diabetes – Beyond the genome
Charlotte Ling, professor, diabetes research
Moderator: Hindrik Mulder, professor
Questions: Jaqueline Postma, jacqueline [dot] postma [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se, phone: +46 40 39 12 36.