From Knowledge Sharing to Action - Perspectives on Co-creation
How can universities drive and support societal co-creation, engagement and collaboration?
Welcome to connect with industry, cultural institutions and the public sector, and join the dialogue on best practice, processes and challenges.
The conference programme features a range of diverse talks and presentations on aspects of co-creation and perspectives on successful learnings from collaborative work. The Thematic Collaboration Initiatives, launched by Lund University in 2017, and comprising of 16 projects which together collaborates with more than 200 organisations, will be presented with a focus on knowledge sharing on collaborative methods and insights.
The conference is targeted at representatives interested in collaboration from municipalities, national authorities, private businesses, business and science clusters, cultural institutions and artists, non-governmental organisations, and academia.
Welcome to join and share your experiences to make a difference in society.
Day and time: due to the current outbreak of corona across the world, this conference will be held at a later date. We will inform you as soon as we have more information.
Venue: LUX auditorium, Helgonavägen 3, Lund
- Professor Johanna Adami, President, Sophiahemmet University
- Tom Erixon, CEO, Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- Annette Melander Berg, Business Director, Helsingborgs stad
- Magnus Larsson, Director General, Swedish Agency for Accessible Media
- Professor Bo Ahrén, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Lund University
- Maria Frej, CEO, Malmö Live Concert Hall
- Professor Ann Light, University of Sussex and Malmö University
- Christer Ljungberg, CEO, Trivector AB
- Professor Mats Benner, Vice Dean, Lund University
- Professor Sverker Sörlin, KTH Royal Institute of Technology '
- Professor C. Kurt Dewhurst, Michigan State University Museum
- Professor Marsha MacDowell, Michigan State University Museum
Jan Wifstrand, Rapidus
Lina Rönndahl, Lund Univiersity
Registration and Programme
We will publish the full programme for the conference once we have rescheduled the event.
Please note that the registration is by invitation only.
Maria Johansson, projektledare, Avdelning Samverkan
maria [dot] johansson [at] fsi [dot] lu [dot] se