Simulation modelling and analysis of a realistic radio channel model for V2V communications
Publikation/Tidskrift/Serie: ICUMT - International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems
Förlag: IEEE--Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
Realistic radio channel models are crucial for the success of vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) system investigations. In this paper, we summarize the important parameters for V2V channel models and describe relevant measurement campaigns. Also, we develop and evaluate an ns-3 simulation model of a realistic V2V channel model that is based on measurements in Sweden. The channel model incorporates the effects of obstacles between the transmitter and receiver. We show that the resulting pathloss is very different compared with available models.
- Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering
ASNC - IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Sensing, Networking and Control
- Broadband Communications: Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks
- Radiosystem: Antennas, channel models, and wave propagation for future wireless networks, (VINNOVA, AM/GK/FT)
- Broadband Communication-lup-obsolete
- Radio Systems-lup-obsolete
- ISSN: 2157-0221
- ISBN: 978-1-4244-7285-7