olga [dot] goransson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- AMPK alpha 1 Regulates Macrophage Skewing at the Time of Resolution of Inflammation during Skeletal Muscle Regeneration
- Cocaine- and Amphetamine-regulated Transcript (CART) Protects Beta Cells against Glucotoxicity and Increases Cell Proliferation
- Stretch-Sensitive Down-Regulation of the miR-144/451 Cluster in Vascular Smooth Muscle and Its Role in AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Signaling.
- Adipocyte-Specific Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B Deletion Increases Lipogenesis, Adipocyte Cell Size and Is a Minor Regulator of Glucose Homeostasis
- Survival of pancreatic beta cells is partly controlled by a TCF7L2-p53-p53INP1-dependent pathway.
- The AMPK-related kinase SIK2 is regulated by cAMP via phosphorylation at Ser(358) in adipocytes
- cAMP-elevation mediated by β-adrenergic stimulation inhibits salt-inducible kinase (SIK) 3 activity in adipocytes.