lena [dot] uller [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- 'To measure is to know' (Lord Kelvin)
- Glucocorticoids induce the production of the chemoattractant CCL20 in airway epithelium.
- Reduced granulocyte counts in sputum may reflect aggravated disease.
- Rhinoviral stimuli, epithelial factors and ATP signalling contribute to bronchial smooth muscle production of IL-33
- Translational value of animal models of asthma: Challenges and promises.
- 'Theirs but to die and do' - Primary lysis of eosinophils and free eosinophil granules (FEGs) in asthma.
- Importance of concomitant local and systemic eosinophilia in uncontrolled asthma.
- Inhaled dsRNA and rhinovirus evoke neutrophilic exacerbation and lung expression of thymic stromal lymphopoietin in allergic mice with established experimental asthma.
- TRPV4-mediated calcium influx and ciliary activity in human native airway epithelial cells.
- Topical dsRNA challenges may induce overexpression of airway antiviral cytokines in symptomatic allergic disease. A pilot in vivo study in nasal airways.
- HH Salter (1860s): taking cold as original cause and provocative of attacks of asthma.
- Interferon regulatory factor 3 activation mediates viral stimulus-induced bronchial production of thymic stromal lymphopoietin.
- Primary lysis of eosinophils as a major mode of activation of eosinophils in human diseased tissues.
- Rhinovirus and dsRNA Induce RIG-I-Like Receptors and Expression of Interferon β and λ1 in Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cells.
- Simvastatin-induced effects on bronchial epithelial cells from COPD donors.
- Capacity of capsazepinoids to relax human small airways and inhibit TLR3-induced TSLP and IFNβ production in diseased bronchial epithelial cells.
- Increased lung neutrophil apoptosis and inflammation resolution
- Resolution of leucocyte-mediated mucosal diseases. A novel in vivo paradigm for drug development
- Selective inhibition by simvastatin of IRF3 phosphorylation and TSLP production in dsRNA-challenged bronchial epithelial cells from COPD donors.
- Viral Stimuli Trigger Exaggerated Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin Expression by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Epithelium: Role of Endosomal TLR3 and Cytosolic RIG-I-Like Helicases.
- Effects of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor R-roscovitine on eosinophil survival and clearance.
- Exit of leucocytes across the alveolar epithelium worsens lung injury Authors' response
- Increased fecal leukocytes may reflect resolution of IBD.
- Letter to Respiratory Medicine: "Drugs reducing transepithelial leukocyte traffic may worsen lung disease"
- dsRNA-induced expression of thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) in asthmatic epithelial cells is inhibited by a small airway relaxant.
- Direct evidence of secondary necrosis of neutrophils during intense lung inflammation.
- Effects of steroid treatment on lung CC chemokines, apoptosis and transepithelial cell clearance during development and resolution of allergic airway inflammation.
- Neutrophil cannibalism--a back up when the macrophage clearance system is insufficient.
- Novel selective orally active CRTH2 antagonists for allergic inflammation developed from in silico derived hits
- Resolution of airway disease: removal of inflammatory cells through apoptosis, egression or both?
- Allergen-exposure of Mouse Airways Evokes Remodeling of both Bronchi and Large Pulmonary Vessels.
- Anti-Fas mAb-induced apoptosis and cytolysis of airway tissue eosinophils aggravates rather than resolves established inflammation.
- Blockade of ctla-4 promotes airway inflammation in naive mice exposed to aerosolized allergen but fails to prevent inhalation tolerance.
- Development and Resolution of Allergic Airway Inflammation in vivo: effects of therapeutic intervention