kenneth [dot] warnmark [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Composition- and Size-Controlled Cyclic Self-Assembly by Solvent- and C60-Responsive Self-Sorting.
- Synthesis of an Orthogonal Topological Analogue of Helicene.
- Toward Highlighting the Ultrafast Electron Transfer Dynamics at the Optically Dark Sites of Photocatalysts
- Towards longer-lived metal-to-ligand charge transfer states of iron(ii) complexes: an N-heterocyclic carbene approach.
- Conformationally restricted dynamic supramolecular catalysts for substrate-selective epoxidations.
- Pseudo-C2-Symmetric Bimetallic Bissalen Catalysts for Efficient and Enantioselective Ring-Opening of meso-Epoxides
- Synthetic and crystallographic studies of bicyclo3.3.1nonane derivatives: from strong to weak hydrogen bonds and the stereochemistry of network formation
- The 125th Anniversary of the Troger's Base Molecule: Synthesis and Applications of Troger's Base Analogues
- Tröger's Base Twisted Amides: Endo Functionalization and Synthesis of an Inverted Crown Ether
- Twisted Amide Analogues of Tröger's Base.
- Dynamic Supramolecular (Salen)CrCl Complexes as Efficient Catalysts for Ring Opening of Epoxides
- Formation of an heterochiral supramolecular cage by diastereomer self-discrimination: fluorescence enhancement and C(60) sensing.
- Mechanoassisted Supramolecular Catalysis in Solid State Synthesis
- Synthesis and self-aggregation of enantiopure and racemic molecular tweezers based on the bicyclo3.3.1nonane framework.
- Baker's Yeast for Sweet Dough Enables Large-Scale Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure Bicyclo3.3.1nonane-2,6-dione
- Chirality, a never-ending source of confusion
- Network analysis of bicyclo3.3.1nonanes: the diol, the dione and the acetal
- On the Synthesis of Asymmetric and Dissymmetric Amino Analogues of Troger's Base
- An approach to helical tubular self-aggregation using C-2-symmetric self-complementary hydrogen-bonding cavity molecules
- Modulation of the Reactivity, Stability and Substrate- and Enatioselectivity of an Epoxidation Catalyst by Non-Covalent Dynamic Attachment of a Receptor Functionality – Aspects on the Mechanism of the Jacobsen-Katsuki epoxidation
- The synthesis and characterization of all diastereomers of a linear symmetrically fused tris-Troger's base analogue: New chiral cleft compounds
- A desymmetrization route to fused Troger's base analogues: Synthesis, isolation, and characterization of the first anti-anti diastereomer of a fused tris-Troger's base analogue
- A dynamic supramolecular system exhibiting substrate selectivity in the catalytic epoxidation of olefins
- Introduction of aromatic and heteroaromatic groups in the 2-and 8-positions of the Troger's base core by Suzuki, Stille and Negishi cross-coupling reactions - A comparative study
- Synthesis of 2-pyridone-fused 2,2 '-bipyridine derivatives. An unexpectedly complex solid state structure of 3,6-dimethyl-9H-4,5,9-triazaphenanthren-10-one
- General Protocols for the Synthesis of C(2)-Symmetric and Asymmetric 2,8-Disubstituted Analogues of Tröger's Base via Efficient Bromine-Lithium Exchanges of 2,8-Dibromo-6H,12H-5,11-methanodibenzob,f1,5diazocine.
- Introduction of terminal alkynes into the 2-and 8-positions of the Troger's base core via Sonogashira reaction of 2,8-diiodo-4,10-dimethyl-6H,12H-5,11-methanodibenzob,f1,5diazocine