E-post: bernadett [dot] kiss [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Building Energy Efficiency - Policy, learning and technology change
- Integrated strategies for retrofitting buildings to reduce primary energy use, ghg emissions and costs
- The Top Runner and the Ecodesign Directive: what can we learn from current policies for product energy efficiency and how can we apply it in the construction sector?
- The role of policy instruments in supporting the development of mineral wool insulation in Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom
- Transaction Costs of Energy Efficiency in Buildings: An Overview