E-post: charlotta [dot] turner [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A fast and sensitive method for the separation of carotenoids using ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography-mass spectrometry
- A rapid method for the separation of vitamin D and its metabolites by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Carbon Dioxide Expanded Ethanol Extraction: Solubility and Extraction Kinetics of α-Pinene and cis-Verbenol
- Method development in inverse modeling applied to supercritical fluid extraction of lipids
- Adding Value to Fruit Processing Waste: Innovative Ways to Incorporate Fibers from Berry Pomace in Baked and Extruded Cereal-based Foods-A SUSFOOD Project
- Development of a Semicontinuous Spray Process for the Production of Superhydrophobic Coatings from Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Solutions
- Fast determination of intact glucosinolates in broccoli leaf by pressurized liquid extraction and ultra high performance liquid chromatography coupled to quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry
- High catechins/low caffeine powder from green tea leaves by pressurized liquid extraction and supercritical antisolvent precipitation
- Pressurized hot water extraction of bioactives
- Supercritical Fluid Extraction and Chromatography of Lipids in Bilberry.
- Supercritical fluid extraction of lipids from linseed with on-line evaporative light scattering detection.
- Evaluation of Oxidation Stability of Refined Mineral Oil Enriched with Carotenoids from Carrot Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction
- Pressurised hot water extraction in continuous flow mode for thermolabile compounds: extraction of polyphenols in red onions.
- Substituent Effects on in Vitro Antioxidizing Properties, Stability, and Solubility in Flavonoids
- Superhydrophobic polymeric coatings produced by rapid expansion of supercritical solutions combined with electrostatic deposition (RESS-ED)
- A Novel Molecularly Imprinted Polymer for the Selective Removal of Chlorophyll from Heavily Pigmented Green Plant Extracts prior to Instrumental Analysis
- An on-line method for pressurized hot water extraction and enzymatic hydrolysis of quercetin glucosides from onions.
- Anti-browsing effects of birch bark extract on fallow deer
- Bioresource utilisation by sustainable technologies in new value-added biorefinery concepts - two case studies from food and forest industry
- Extraction and Neoformation of Antioxidant Compounds by Pressurized Hot Water Extraction from Apple Byproducts
- Molecular imprinted polymer for solid-phase extraction of flavonol aglycones from Moringa oleifera extracts
- Sustainable analytical chemistry-more than just being green
- Towards superhydrophobic coatings made by non-fluorinated polymers sprayed from a supercritical solution
- Degradation effects in the extraction of antioxidants from birch bark using water at elevated temperature and pressure
- Determination of carotenoids in microalgae using supercritical fluid extraction and chromatography.
- Extraction of Antioxidants from Spruce (Picea abies) Bark using Eco-friendly Solvents
- Immobilization of thermostable beta-glucosidase variants on acrylic supports for biocatalytic processes in hot water
- In situ Raman spectroscopy for the evaluation of solubility in supercritical carbon dioxide mixtures
- Investigation of different particle sizes on superhydrophobic surfaces made by rapid expansion of supercritical solution with in situ laser diffraction (RESS-LD)
- Life cycle assessment of green pilot-scale extraction processes to obtain potent antioxidants from rosemary leaves
- Molecularly imprinted polymers targeting quercetin in high-temperature aqueous solutions
- Phase-behavior of alkyl ketene dimmer (AKD) in supercritical carbon dioxide. The implications of using different solubility measurement methods
- Pressurised hot water extraction with on-line particle formation by supercritical fluid technology
- Pressurized hot ethanol extraction of carotenoids from carrot by-products.
- Aglycone specificity of Thermotoga neapolitana beta-glucosidase 1A modified by mutagenesis, leading to increased catalytic efficiency in quercetin-3-glucoside hydrolysis
- Electrospun Nanofibers Sorbents for Pre-Concentration of 1,1-dichloro-2,2 bis-(4-chlorophenyl)ethylene with Subsequent Desorption by Pressurized Hot Water Extraction
- Pressurized liquid extraction as a green approach in food and herbal plants extraction: A review.