Charlotta [dot] Turner [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Degradation effects in the extraction of antioxidants from birch bark using water at elevated temperature and pressure
- Determination of carotenoids in microalgae using supercritical fluid extraction and chromatography.
- Extraction of Antioxidants from Spruce (Picea abies) Bark using Eco-friendly Solvents
- Immobilization of thermostable beta-glucosidase variants on acrylic supports for biocatalytic processes in hot water
- In situ Raman spectroscopy for the evaluation of solubility in supercritical carbon dioxide mixtures
- Investigation of different particle sizes on superhydrophobic surfaces made by rapid expansion of supercritical solution with in situ laser diffraction (RESS-LD)
- Life cycle assessment of green pilot-scale extraction processes to obtain potent antioxidants from rosemary leaves
- Molecularly imprinted polymers targeting quercetin in high-temperature aqueous solutions
- Phase-behavior of alkyl ketene dimmer (AKD) in supercritical carbon dioxide. The implications of using different solubility measurement methods
- Pressurised hot water extraction with on-line particle formation by supercritical fluid technology
- Pressurized hot ethanol extraction of carotenoids from carrot by-products.
- Aglycone specificity of Thermotoga neapolitana beta-glucosidase 1A modified by mutagenesis, leading to increased catalytic efficiency in quercetin-3-glucoside hydrolysis
- Electrospun Nanofibers Sorbents for Pre-Concentration of 1,1-dichloro-2,2 bis-(4-chlorophenyl)ethylene with Subsequent Desorption by Pressurized Hot Water Extraction
- Pressurized liquid extraction as a green approach in food and herbal plants extraction: A review.