rachel [dot] muheim [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Rapid Learning of Magnetic Compass Direction by C57BL/6 Mice in a 4-Armed 'Plus' Water Maze
- Response of a free-flying songbird to an experimental shift of the light polarization pattern around sunset
- Spontaneous magnetic orientation in larval Drosophila shares properties with learned magnetic compass responses in adult flies and mice
- A behavioral perspective on the biophysics of the light-dependent magnetic compass: a link between directional and spatial perception?
- Light-dependent magnetic compass orientation in amphibians and insects: candidate receptors and candidate molecular mechanisms
- Orientation and autumn migration routes of juvenile sharp-tailed sandpipers at a staging site in Alaska.
- Fuel reserves affect migratory orientation of thrushes and sparrows both before and after crossing an ecological barrier near their breeding grounds
- Spike dives of juvenile southern bluefin tuna (Thunnus maccoyii): a navigational role?
- White-throated sparrows calibrate their magnetic compass by polarized light cues during both autumn and spring migration.
- Avian orientation: effects of cue-conflict experiments with young migratory songbirds in the high Arctic
- Clock-shift experiments with Savannah sparrows, Passerculus sandwichensis, at high northern latitudes
- Magnetic compass orientation in European robins is dependent on both wavelength and intensity of light