Anna Kristensson Ekwall
046-222 19 36
Anna [dot] Kristensson_Ekwall [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Compensating, Controlling, Resigning and Accepting-Older Person's Perception of Physical Decline.
- Health status and functional profile at admission of nursing home residents in Iceland over 11-year period.
- Patient satisfaction with ambulance care services: Survey from two districts in southern Sweden.
- Predicting mortality of residents at admission to nursing home: A longitudinal cohort study
- Case managers for frail older people: a randomised controlled pilot study.
- Frail Older Adults' Experiences of Receiving Health Care and Social Services
- Testing a Swedish version of the Consumer Emergency Care Satisfaction Scale in an emergency department and 2 observation wards.
- The experience of being next of kin to an older person in the last phase of life.
- Anxiety as a factor influencing satisfaction with emergency department care: perspectives of accompanying persons.
- Dizzy - Why Not Take a Walk? Low Level Physical Activity Improves Quality of Life among Elderly with Dizziness.
- Frail elderly patients in primary care-their medication knowledge and beliefs about prescribed medicines.