E-post: josefina [dot] dykes [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adverse events in apheresis: An update of the WAA registry data.
- Novel treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency utilizing ex-vivo T-cell depleted haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and CD45RA+ depleted donor lymphocyte infusions.
- Transplantation of Haploidentical TcRaß-Depleted Hematopoietic Cells Allows for Optimal Timing and Sustained Correction of the Metabolic Defect in Children With Infantile Osteopetrosis
- Effective CD3 T-cell depletion using the CliniMacs (R) System to produce peripheral blood progenitor cell products for haploidentical transplantation in 23 children and adults: the updated Lund experience
- Haploidentical stem cell transplantation in 2 siblings with mucopolysaccharidosis type VI as a rescue for cord blood graft failure
- Autologous del(20q)-positive erythroid progenitor cells, re-emerging after DLI treatment of an MDS patient relapsing after allo-SCT, can provide a normal peripheral red blood cell count.
- Clonogenicity, gene expression and phenotype during neutrophil versus erythroid differentiation of cytokine-stimulated CD34 human marrow cells in vitro.