malin [dot] parmar [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Direct neural conversion from human fibroblasts using self-regulating and nonintegrating viral vectors.
- Highly efficient generation of induced neurons from human fibroblasts that survive transplantation into the adult rat brain.
- Human ESC-Derived Dopamine Neurons Show Similar Preclinical Efficacy and Potency to Fetal Neurons when Grafted in a Rat Model of Parkinson's Disease.
- Isolation of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived dopaminergic progenitors by cell sorting for successful transplantation.
- The novel MAPT mutation K298E: mechanisms of mutant tau toxicity, brain pathology and tau expression in induced fibroblast-derived neurons
- Efficient expansion and dopaminergic differentiation of human fetal ventral midbrain neural stem cells by midbrain morphogens
- Generation of induced neurons via direct conversion in vivo.
- Human foetal brain tissue as quality control when developing stem cells towards cell replacement therapy for neurological diseases.
- Building authentic midbrain dopaminergic neurons from stem cells - lessons from development
- Generating regionalized neuronal cells from pluripotency, a step-by-step protocol.
- Generation of Regionally Specified Neural Progenitors and Functional Neurons from Human Embryonic Stem Cells under Defined Conditions.
- Generation of Transplantable Striatal Projection Neurons from Human ESCs.
- Identification of embryonic stem cell-derived midbrain dopaminergic neurons for engraftment
- Early specification of dopaminergic phenotype during ES cell differentiation
- Generation of human cortical neurons from a new immortal fetal neural stem cell line.
- In vitro characterization of a human neural progenitor cell coexpressing SSEA4 and CD133.
- Ngn2 and Nurr1 act in synergy to induce midbrain dopaminergic neurons from expanded neural stem and progenitor cells.
- Development of the mesencephalic dopaminergic neuron system is compromised in the absence of neurogenin 2.
- Neurogenin2 identifies a transplantable dopamine neuron precursor in the developing ventral mesencephalon.
- Retrovirally delivered Islet-1 increases recruitment of Ng2 expressing cells from the postnatal SVZ into the striatum.
- Strengths and limitations of the neurosphere culture system.
- A transplantation study of expanded human embryonic forebrain precursors: evidence for selection of a specific progenitor population.
- Molecular specification of expanded forebrain neural stem and progenitor cells
- Phenotypic and molecular identity of cells in the adult subventricular zone. in vivo and after expansion in vitro.
- The differentiation potential of precursor cells from the mouse lateral ganglionic eminence is restricted by in vitro expansion.