046-222 14 46
Jorg [dot] Cammenga [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- (H)if blood stem cells gO 2 sleep: What can wake them up?
- Cripto Regulates Hematopoietic Stem Cells as a Hypoxic-Niche-Related Factor through Cell Surface Receptor GRP78.
- High levels of the adhesion molecule CD44 on leukemic cells generate acute myeloid leukemia relapse after withdrawal of the initial transforming event.
- Hypoxic induction of vascular endothelial growth factor regulates murine hematopoietic stem cell function in the low-oxygenic niche.
- Impact of gene dosage, loss of wild type allele and FLT3 ligand on Flt3-ITD induced myeloproliferation.
- Impact of gene dosage, loss of wild-type allele, and FLT3 ligand on Flt3-ITD-induced myeloproliferation
- SMAD4 binds HOXA9 in the cytoplasm and protects primitive hematopoietic cells against nuclear activation by HOXA9 and leukemia transformation.
- High Levels of the Adhesion Molecule CD44 on Leukemic Cells Generate Acute Myeloid Leukemia Relapse After Withdrawal of the Initial Transforming Event
- Hypoxia mediates low cell-cycle activity and increases the proportion of long-term reconstituting hematopoietic stem cells during in vitro culture
- Molecular mechanisms underlying deregulation of C/EBP alpha in acute myeloid leukemia
- Molecular mechanisms underlying deregulation of C/EBPalpha in acute myeloid leukemia.
- SMAD4 Sequestrates HOXA9 to Protect Hematopoietic Stem Cells Against Leukemia Transformation
- Expression of P190 and P210 BCR/ABL1 in normal human CD34(+) cells induces similar gene expression profiles and results in a STAT5-dependent expansion of the erythroid lineage
- Functional defect of hematopoietic stem cells with abrogated hypoxia induced expression of vascular endothelial gowth factor
- HIF-2 alpha maintains an undifferentiated state in neural crest-like human neuroblastoma tumor-initiating cells
- Investigation of C/EBP alpha function in human (versus murine) myelopoiesis provides novel insight into the impact of CEBPA mutations in acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
- Down-Regulation of CEBPA Expression Has a Stronger Impact on Myeloid Differentiation in Human Versus Mouse Cells: Mechanistic Implications for CEBPA Mutations in AML.
- Gatekeeper function of the RUNX1 transcription factor in acute leukemia
- Smad4 as a Therapeutic Target in Nup98-HoxA9-Induced Leukemia.