E-post: johan [dot] backman [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Are flight paths of nocturnal songbird migrants influenced by local coastlines at a peninsula?
- Interspecific comparison of the flight performance between sparrowhawks and common buzzards migrating at the Falsterbo peninsula: A radar study
- Seasonal modulation of flight speed among nocturnal passerine migrants: differences between short- and long-distance migrants
- Compensation for wind drift by migrating swifts
- Exaggerated orientation scatter of nocturnal passerine migrants close to breeding grounds: comparisons between seasons and latitudes
- Migratory and resident blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus differ in their reaction to a novel object
- Tracking the small with the smallest--using nanotechnology in tracking zooplankton.
- Bird orientation: external cues and ecological factors
- Harmonic oscillatory orientation relative to the wind in nocturnal roosting flights of the swift Apus apus.
- Magnetic compass orientation in European robins is dependent on both wavelength and intensity of light
- Orientation of nocturnally migrating Swainson's thrush at dawn and dusk: Importance of energetic condition and geomagnetic cues