Viveka Lyberg Åhlander
Programdirektör log, universitetsadjunkt
viveka [dot] lyberg_ahlander [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Are children with stronger cognitive capacity more or less disturbed by classroom noise and dysphonic teachers?
- Children's Subjective Ratings and Opinions of Typical and Dysphonic Voice After Performing a Language Comprehension Task in Background Noise.
- Design of a Clinical Vocal Loading Test With Long-Time Measurement of Voice.
- Does the speaker's voice quality influence children's performance on a language comprehension test?
- On the interaction of speakers' voice quality, ambient noise and task complexity with children's listening comprehension and cognition.
- Psychotropic Drug Use in Adolescents Born With an Orofacial Cleft: A Population Based Study
- Psychotropic drug use in adolescents born with an orofacial cleft: a population-based study.
- Automatic speech recognition (ASR) and its use as a tool for assessment or therapy of voice. speech, and language disorders
- Hoarseness as a Sign of Possible Nonspecific Mucosal Hyperreactivity in Vocal Tract.
- Studenters utveckling av generella kompetenser genom PBL: tankar kring tutorns interventioner