046-222 37 77
Goran [dot] Bengtsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Ecological, Groundwater, and Human Health Risk Assessment in a Mining Region of Nicaragua
- Spatial uncoupling of biodegradation, soil respiration, and PAH concentration in a creosote contaminated soil.
- Time to establishment success for introduced signal crayfish in Sweden - a statistical evaluation when success is partially known
- A Spatial Approach to Environmental Risk Assessment of PAH Contamination.
- Application of Two Probabilistic Models, Using Either Environmental Monitoring or Human Biomonitoring Data, to Estimate Human Health Risk due to Mercury Exposure in a Small Scale Gold Mining Region in Central Nicaragua
- Endemism Predicts Intrinsic Vulnerability to Nonindigenous Species on Islands.
- Plant-microbial competition for nitrogen uncoupled from soil C:N ratios
- Bacterial immobilization and remineralization of N at different growth rates and N concentrations
- C-13 incorporation into signature fatty acids as an assay for carbon allocation in arbuscular mycorrhiza
- Relieving substrate limitation-soil moisture and temperature determine gross N transformation rates
- Death odour changes movement pattern of a Collembola
- Dissolved organic carbon dynamics in the peat-streamwater interface
- Endogenous free fatty acids repel and attract Collembola
- Irregular walks and loops combines in small-scale movement of a soil insect: implications for dispersal biology
- Modelling the movement of a soil insect
- Persistence of plasmid RP4 in Pseudomonas putida and loss of its expression of antibiotic resistance in a groundwater microcosm
- Reduced grazing rates in Daphnia pulex caused by contaminants: Implications for trophic cascades
- A high throughput procedure for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) assayed for biodegradation in contaminated soils
- Contribution of suspended and sorbed groundwater bacteria to degradation of dissolved and sorbed aniline
- Degradation of dissolved and sorbed 2,4-dichlorophenol in soil columns by suspended and sorbed bacteria.
- Impact of pesticides on grazing efficiency in zooplankton
- Predicting sorption of groundwater bacteria from size distribution, surface area, and magnetic susceptibility of soil particles
- Provitamins and vitamins D2 and D3 in Cladina spp. over a latitudinal gradient: possible correlation with UV levels