anders [dot] malmstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Dermatan sulfate is involved in the tumorigenic properties of Esophagus Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Iduronic Acid in Chondroitin/Dermatan Sulfate: Biosynthesis and Biological Function
- Mouse development is not obviously affected by the absence of dermatan sulfate epimerase 2 in spite of a modified brain dermatan sulfate composition.
- Decreased Gene Expression of Fibrillin-1 in Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Does Low Molecular Weight Heparin Shorten Term Labor? Editorial Comment
- Does low molecular weight heparin shorten term labor?
- Heparan Sulfate-Induced Pancreatic Inflammatory Response is TLR4 Dependent
- High-mobility group box protein 1 and its signalling receptors in human preterm and term cervix
- Mechanisms for Effect of a New Low Molecular Weight Heparin, Tafoxiparin on Human Labor In Vitro and In Vivo
- Pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human preterm and term cervical ripening
- Proposed protective mechanism of the pancreas in the rat
- Dermatan 4-O-sulfotransferase 1 is pivotal in the formation of iduronic acid blocks in dermatan sulfate.
- Dermatan Sulfate Epimerase 1-Deficient Mice have Reduced Content and Changed Distribution of Iduronic acids in Dermatan Sulfate and an Altered Collagen Structure in Skin.
- Dermatan sulfate domains defined by the novel antibody GD3A12, in normal tissues and ovarian adenocarcinomas
- Gene expressions of small leucine-rich repeat proteoglycans and fibulin-5 are decreased in pelvic organ prolapse
- Identification of the active site of DS-epimerase 1 and requirement of N-glycosylation for enzyme function.
- Low molecular weight heparin stimulates myometrial contractility and cervical remodeling in vitro
- Two dermatan sulfate epimerases form iduronic acid domains in dermatan sulfate.
- Differences in heparan sulfate production in cervical fibroblast cultures from women undergoing term and preterm delivery.
- Different secretion patterns of matrix metalloproteinases and IL-8 and effect of corticotropin-releasing hormone in preterm and term cervical fibroblasts
- Initiation of acute pancreatitis by heparan sulphate in the rat.
- A tandem mass spectrometric approach to determination of chondroitin/dermatan sulfate oligosaccharide glycoforms
- Biosynthesis of dermatan sulfate: Chondroitin glucuronate C5-epimerase is identical to SART2.
- Prolonged labour associated with lower expression of syndecan 3 and connexin 43 in human uterine tissue
- Tissue fibrocytes in patients with mild asthma: A possible link to thickness of reticular basement membrane?
- MRNA expression and localization of bNOS, eNOS and iNOS in human cervix at preterm and term labour
- Normal labor associated with changes in uterine heparan sulfate proteoglycan expression and localization
- Regulation of the chondroitin/dermatan fine structure by transforming growth factor-beta 1 through effects on polymer-modifying enzymes
- 15-Hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase and cyclooxygenase 2 messenger ribonucleic acid expression and immunohistochemical localization in human cervical tissue during term and preterm labor
- Lung fibroblast clones from normal and fibrotic subjects differ in hyaluronan and decorin production and rate of proliferation.
- Presence of activated mobile fibroblasts in bronchoalveolar lavage from patients with mild asthma
- Young women with genital prolapse have a low collagen concentration
- Changes of the uterine proteoglycan distribution at term pregnancy and during labour
- Heparan sulfate 3-O-sulfotransferase isoform 5 generates both an antithrombin-binding site and an entry receptor for herpes simplex virus, type 1
- Myofibroblast accumulation correlates with the formation of fibrotic tissue in a rat air pouch model.
- Proteoglycan production in disomic and trisomy 7-carrying human synovial cells.
- Vascular PG-M/versican variants promote platelet adhesion at low shear rates and cooperate with collagens to induce aggregation