E-post: karin [dot] leandersson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Expression of functional toll like receptor 4 in estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor-negative breast cancer.
- Prognostic stromal gene signatures in breast cancer.
- S100A9 expressed in ER(-)PgR(-) breast cancers induces inflammatory cytokines and is associated with an impaired overall survival.
- Systemic Monocytic-MDSCs Are Generated from Monocytes and Correlate with Disease Progression in Breast Cancer Patients.
- A high frequency of MDSCs in sepsis patients, with the granulocytic subtype dominating in gram-positive cases.
- Heterogeneity among septic shock patients in a set of immunoregulatory markers.
- Infiltration of CD3(+) and CD68(+) cells in bladder cancer is subtype specific and affects the outcome of patients with muscle-invasive tumors.
- WNT5A induces release of exosomes containing pro-angiogenic and immunosuppressive factors from malignant melanoma cells
- A formylated hexapeptide ligand mimics the ability of Wnt-5a to impair migration of human breast epithelial cells.
- T cells developing in fetal thymus of T-cell receptor alpha-chain transgenic mice colonize gammadelta T-cell-specific epithelial niches but lack long-term reconstituting potential.
- Wnt-5a mRNA translation is suppressed by the Elav-like protein HuR in human breast epithelial cells.
- Wnt-5a/Ca2+-induced NFAT activity is counteracted by Wnt-5a/Yes-Cdc42-casein kinase 1alpha signaling in human mammary epithelial cells.