046-222 06 88
072-527 22 44
Eva [dot] Ekblad [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Enhanced beta cell function and anti-inflammatory effect after chronic treatment with the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor vildagliptin in an advanced-aged diet-induced obesity mouse model.
- Expression and distribution of GnRH, LH, and FSH and their receptors in gastrointestinal tract of man and rat.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog buserelin causes neuronal loss in rat gastrointestinal tract.
- Corticotropin releasing factor-Distribution in rat intestine and role in neuroprotection
- Estrogen regulates DNA synthesis in human gingival epithelial cells displaying strong estrogen receptor β immunoreactivity.
- Intimal Hyperplasia in Balloon Dilated Coronary Arteries is Reduced by Local Delivery of the NO Donor, SIN-1 Via a cGMP-Dependent Pathway.
- Infiltration of Mast Cells in Rat Colon Is a Consequence of Ischemia/Reperfusion.
- Stimulation of oestrogen receptor-expressing endothelial cells with oestrogen reduces proliferation of cocultured vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide rescues cultured rat myenteric neurons from lipopolysaccharide induced cell death
- CART-peptide immunoreactivity in enteric nerves in patients with Hirschsprung's disease
- Characterisation of CART-containing neurons and cells in the porcine pancreas, gastro-intestinal tract, adrenal and thyroid glands.
- Demonstration of mitochondrial oestrogen receptor beta and oestrogen-induced attenuation of cytochrome c oxidase subunit I expression in human periodontal ligament cells.
- Survival and neurotransmitter plasticity in cultured rat colonic myenteric neurons.
- Total parenteral nutrition causes circumferential intestinal atrophy, remodelling of the intestinal wall and redistribution of eosinophils in the rat gastrointestinal tract.
- Effects of total parenteral nutrition on rat enteric nervous system, intestinal morphology and motility.
- Effects of total parenteral nutrition on rat enteric nervous system, intestinal morphology, and motility.
- Effects of vasoactive intestinal peptide and galanin on survival of cultured porcine myenteric neurons
- Lipopolysaccharide induces cell death in cultured porcine myenteric neurons.
- Ablation of SM22alpha decreases contractility and actin contents of mouse vascular smooth muscle.
- Cocaine- and Amphetamine-regulated Transcript (CART) Is Expressed in Several Islet Cell Types During Rat Development.
- Defective insulin secretion during total parenteral nutrition in rat and its normalization by pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide 27.
- Immunocytochemical demonstration of estrogen receptor beta in human periodontal ligament cells.
- Increased expression of nitric oxide synthase in cultured neurons from adult rat colonic submucous ganglia
- Polyamine Synthesis Inhibition Attenuates Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Migration.
- Role of vasoactive intestinal peptide and inflammatory mediators in enteric neuronal plasticity.
- Structural and neuronal changes in rat ileum after ischemia with reperfusion.
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript: distribution and function in rat gastrointestinal tract.
- Combined lack of estrogen receptors alpha and beta affects vascular iNOS protein expression.
- Differential effects of VIP and PACAP on survival of cultured adult rat myenteric neurons.
- Increased expression of vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in cultured myenteric neurons from adult rat small intestine.
- Nonmuscle Myosin motor of smooth muscle.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide and nitric oxide promote survival of adult rat myenteric neurons in culture.
- Distribution of pancreatic polypeptide and peptide YY.
- Innervation of the small intestine.
- Origins and projections of nerve fibres in rat pyloric sphincter.
- Sodium/iodide-symporter: distribution in different mammals and role in entero-thyroid circulation of iodide.
- Widespread changes in neurotransmitter expression and number of enteric neurons and interstitial cells of Cajal in lethal spotted mice: an explanation for persisting dysmotility after operation for Hirschsprung's disease?
- Increased expression of non-muscle myosin heavy chain-B in connective tissue cells of hypertrophic rat urinary bladder
- Intestinal adaptation in atrophic rat ileum is accompanied by supersensitivity to vasoactive intestinal peptide, pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide and nitric oxide
- Intestinal adaptation in rat ileum is accompanied by supersensitivity to vasoactive intestinal peptide, pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide-27 and nitric oxide.
- Platelet-derived growth factor receptors expressed in response to injury of differentiated vascular smooth muscle in vitro: effects on Ca2+ and growth signals
- Reinnervation of syngeneic pancreatico-duodenal grafts in rats
- Stimulation of vascular protein synthesis by activation of oestrogen receptor beta