Maria H Nilsson
046-222 30 34
Maria_H [dot] Nilsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Boende och hälsa bland mycket gamla personer med Parkinsons sjukdom.
- Characteristics of the personal and environmental components of person-environment fit in very old age: a comparison between people with self-reported Parkinson's disease and matched controls.
- Content Analysis of Four Fear of Falling Rating Scales by Linking to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health.
- Delaktighet hos personer med Parkinson sjukdom - med fokus på vardagen.
- Discriminant capacity of four Fear of Falling rating scales in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Fatigue in Parkinson's Disease: Measurement Properties of a Generic and a Condition-specific Rating Scale.
- Future falls and/or near falls in people with Parkinson’s disease: Sensitivity and specificity of two retropulsion tests
- Home and health in people ageing with Parkinson's disease: study protocol for a prospective longitudinal cohort survey study
- Home environment among very old people with Parkinson's disease - Aspects of housing and health.
- Housing and Health: Very Old People with Self-Reported Parkinson's Disease versus Controls.
- Perceptions of participation among people with Parkinson's disease.
- Prediction of instability in people with Parkinson’s disease - clinical balance and gait tests.
- Relationships among home environment, affect, and function in cardiovascular and rheumatic diseases.
- Subthalamic deep brain stimulation improves smooth pursuit and saccade performance in patients with Parkinson's disease.
- Technical aids and housing adaptations among very old people with self-reported Parkinson's disease compared to matched controls.
- The impact of physical environmental barriers on accessibility problems - very old people with self-reported Parkinson's disease versus controls.
- Walking difficulties is the strongest contributing factor to fear of falling among people with mild Parkinson's disease.
- Clinic versus patient association sampling of people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Factors contributing to fear of falling in people with Parkinson's disease
- Measuring outcomes in Parkinson's disease: a multi-perspective concept mapping study.
- Motor and non-motor predictors of illness-related distress in Parkinson's disease.
- Psychometric performance of a generic walking scale (Walk-12G) in multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease.
- Walking ability is a major contributor to fear of falling in people with Parkinson's disease: implications for rehabilitation.
- Assessment of fall-related self-efficacy and activity avoidance in people with Parkinson’s
- Development and testing of a self administered version of the Freezing of Gait Questionnaire
- Initial Validation of a Self-Administered Version of the Freezing of Gait Questionnaire (FOGQsa)
- Uncovering indicators of the international classification of functioning, disability, and health from the 39-item Parkinson's disease questionnaire.
- Balance performance in people with Parkinson’s disease. Effects of subthalamic Deep Brain Stimulation.
- Freezing of Gait Questionnaire: validity and reliability of the Swedish version
- The 39-item Parkinson’s Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-39): is it a unidimensional construct?
- The Parkinson’s Disease Activities of Daily Living Scale (PADLS) revisited.
- The effects of high frequency subthalamic stimulation on balance performance and fear of falling in patients with Parkinson's disease.
- Factors associated with patient-reported distress in Parkinson’s disease.
- Functional balance performance in patients with Parkinson's disease after long-term treatment with subthalamic nucleus high-frequency stimulation
- The 39-item Parkinson’s disease questionnaire (PDQ-39): Is it a unidimensional construct?