Maria H Nilsson
Maria_H [dot] Nilsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Content Analysis of Four Fear of Falling Rating Scales by Linking to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health.
- Content analysis of four fear of falling rating scales by linking to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)
- Fatigue in Parkinson's Disease: Measurement Properties of a Generic and a Condition-specific Rating Scale.
- Fatigue in Parkinson’s disease: Measurement properties of a generic and a condition-specific rating scale
- Housing and Health: Very Old People with Self-Reported Parkinson's Disease versus Controls.
- Subthalamic deep brain stimulation improves smooth pursuit and saccade performance in patients with Parkinson's disease.
- Clinic versus patient association sampling of people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Contributing factors to fear of falling in people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Factors contributing to fear of falling in people with Parkinson's disease
- Measuring outcomes in Parkinson's disease: a multi-perspective concept mapping study.
- Motor and non-motor predictors of illness-related distress in Parkinson's disease.
- Psychometric performance of a generic walking scale (Walk-12G) in multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease.
- Walking ability is a major contributor to fear of falling in people with Parkinson's disease: implications for rehabilitation.
- Assessment of fall-related self-efficacy and activity avoidance in people with Parkinson’s
- Development and testing of a self administered version of the Freezing of Gait Questionnaire
- Initial Validation of a Self-Administered Version of the Freezing of Gait Questionnaire (FOGQsa)
- Uncovering indicators of the international classification of functioning, disability, and health from the 39-item Parkinson's disease questionnaire.
- Balance performance in people with Parkinson’s disease. Effects of subthalamic Deep Brain Stimulation.
- Freezing of Gait Questionnaire: validity and reliability of the Swedish version
- The 39-item Parkinson’s Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-39): is it a unidimensional construct?
- The effects of high frequency subthalamic stimulation on balance performance and fear of falling in patients with Parkinson's disease.