ola [dot] olsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Modeling pollinating bee visitation rates in heterogeneous landscapes from foraging theory
- Removal of woody vegetation from uncultivated field margins is insufficient to promote non-woody vascular plant diversity
- Sown flower strips in southern Sweden increase abundances of wild bees and hoverflies in the wider landscape
- A model for habitat selection and species distribution derived from central place foraging theory.
- Ecological production functions for biological control services in agricultural landscapes
- Joint Production of Food and Wildlife: Uniform Measures or Nature Oases?
- Managing ecosystem services for agriculture:Will landscape-scale management pay?
- Optimizing agri-environment schemes for biodiversity, ecosystem services or both?
- Bushmeat hunting changes regeneration of African rainforests.
- Ekosystemtjänster i det skånska jordbrukslandskapet
- Fördjupad analys av Skånes Flora – 1. Naturvårdsvärde och skyddsvärda arter
- Fördjupad analys av Skånes Flora – 2. Indikatorvärden
- Fördjupad analys av Skånes Flora. 3. Utbredning av habitat och vegetationstyper.
- Habitat-specific bird trends and their effect on the Farmland Bird Index
- Is population structure in the European white stork determined by flyway permeability rather than translocation history?
- Primate-mediated ecosystem services: Implications for human reliance on forest resources in Cross River State, Nigeria.
- Effects of season, water and predation risk on patch use by birds on the African savannah
- Land use intensity and landscape complexity-Analysis of landscape characteristics in an agricultural region in Southern Sweden
- Predicted effects of management on vascular plant species in arable field margins
- Smart, smarter, smartest: foraging information states and coexistence
- The grey partridge and AESs in Sweden: Setting up an experimental restoration of the grey partridge and associated farmland biodiversity in Sweden
- A guide to central place effects in foraging.
- Disturbance from roads negatively affects Andean condor habitat use
- Genetic origin determines success of reintroduced white storks (Ciconia ciconia)
- Hunting reduces recruitment of primate-dispersed trees in Amazonian Peru
- More biodiversity at less cost: an integrated ecological-economic approach to preservation of small landscape elements
- Seasonal variation in patch use in a tropical African environment
- An optimality-based predictive habitat use model for reintroduced White Storks
- Bayes' theorem and its applications in animal behaviour
- Bayesian foraging with only two patch types
- Decisions under uncertainty: Bayesian foraging – a meeting held at Lund University in August 2003
- Sexing of white storks Ciconia ciconia based on biometric measurements
- The foraging benefits of information and the penalty of ignorance
- Age and reproduction in lesser spotted woodpeckers (Dendrocopos minor)
- Annual and seasonal reproductive trends in the Lesser Spotted Woodpecker Dendrocopos minor
- Gain curves in depletable food patches: A test of five models with European starlings
- Seasonal variation in home-range size, and habitat area requirement of the lesser spotted woodpecker (Dendrocopos minor) in southern Sweden
- Variability of patch type preferences in relation to resource availability and breeding success in a bird
- A three-neuron model of information processing during Bayesian foraging
- Daily foraging routines and feeding effort of a small bird feeding on a predictable resource
- Optimal Bayesian foraging policies and prey population dynamics - Some comments on Rodriguez-Girones and Vasquez
- Parental care and social mating system in the Lesser Spotted Woodpecker Dendrocopos minor