046-222 18 53
072-293 57 13
karin [dot] samuelson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adult intensive care patients' perception of endotracheal tube-related discomforts: A prospective evaluation.
- The Intensive Care Delirium Screening Checklist: translation and reliability testing in a Swedish ICU.
- Unpleasant and pleasant memories of intensive care in adult mechanically ventilated patients-Findings from 250 interviews.
- Stressful experiences in relation to depth of sedation in mechanically ventilated patients.
- Stressful memories and psychological distress in adult mechanically ventilated intensive care patients - a 2-month follow-up study
- Stressful memories and psycological distress in adult mechanically ventilated intensive care patients - a 2 month follow-up study
- The meaning of posttraumatic stress-reactions following critical illness or injury and intensive care treatment.
- Intensivvårdspatientens plågsamma minnen
- Memory in relation to depth of sedation in adult mechanically ventilated intensive care patients.
- Psychological reactions post intensive care
- Sedation during mechanical ventilation in intensive care - Sedation practices and patients' memories, stressful experiences and psychological distress