046-222 05 28
cecilia [dot] lundberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- FACS binding assay for analysing GDNF interactions.
- Functional Neuroprotection and Efficient Regulation of GDNF Using Destabilizing Domains in a Rodent Model of Parkinson's Disease
- Neuronal Differentiation and Extensive Migration of Human Neural Precursor Cells following Co-Culture with Rat Auditory Brainstem Slices
- Visualization and genetic modification of resident brain microglia using lentiviral vectors regulated by microRNA-9.
- A Model of GDNF Gene Therapy in Mice with 6-Hydroxydopamine Lesions: Time Course of Neurorestorative Effects and ERK1/2 Activation
- Destabilizing domains mediate reversible transgene expression in the brain.
- Difficult Questions and Ambivalent Answers on Genetic Testing
- Novel disease-specific promoters for use in gene therapy for Parkinson's disease.
- Activity-dependent long-term plasticity of afferent synapses on grafted stem/progenitor cell-derived neurons.
- Functional integration of grafted neural stem cell-derived dopaminergic neurons monitored by optogenetics in an in vitro Parkinson model.
- Knock down of GAD67 protein levels normalizes neuronal activity in a rat model of Parkinson's disease.
- Absence of striatal newborn neurons with mature phenotype following defined striatal and cortical excitotoxic brain injuries.
- Identification of proteins involved in neural progenitor cell targeting of gliomas
- Incorporating double copies of a chromatin insulator into lentiviral vectors results in less viral integrants
- Neuron-specific RNA interference using lentiviral vectors
- Optogenetic control of epileptiform activity.
- Selective protein expression within the CNS using hybrid lentivirus.
- Efficient transduction of neurons using Ross River glycoprotein-pseudotyped lentiviral vectors.
- Evidence for disease-regulated transgene expression in the brain with use of lentiviral vectors.
- Lentiviral Vectors for Use in the Central Nervous System.
- Retrovirally delivered Islet-1 increases recruitment of Ng2 expressing cells from the postnatal SVZ into the striatum.
- Ex vivo gene delivery of GDNF using primary astrocytes transduced with a lentiviral vector provides neuroprotection in a rat model of Parkinson's disease.
- In vivo labeling of neuroblasts in the subventricular zone of rats.
- Inhibition of chromatin condensation prevents transgene silencing in a neural progenitor cell line transplanted to the rat brain.
- Stable, long-term label opens doors for gene therapy.
- Dynamics of transgene expression in a neural stem cell line transduced with lentiviral vectors incorporating the cHS4 insulator.
- Induction of neurites by the regulatory domains of PKCdelta and epsilon is counteracted by PKC catalytic activity and by the RhoA pathway.
- Lesion-dependent regulation of transgene expression in the rat brain using a human glial fibrillary acidic protein-lentiviral vector.
- Migratory capacity of the cell line RN33B and the host glial cell response after subretinal transplantation to normal adult rats.
- Regionalization and fate specification in neurospheres: the role of Olig2 and Pax6
- Regulated delivery of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor into rat striatum, using a tetracycline-dependent lentiviral vector.
- Survival and long distance migration of brain-derived precursor cells transplanted to adult rat retina
- Survival and long distance migration of brain-derived precursor cells transplanted to adult rat retina.
- Activation of silenced transgene expression in neural precursor cell lines by inhibitors of histone deacetytation
- Differentiation of the RN33B Cell Line into Forebrain Projection Neurons after Transplantation into the Neonatal Rat Brain.
- Effect of mutant alpha-synuclein on dopamine homeostasis in a new human mesencephalic cell line.
- Evaluation of Tet-on system to avoid transgene downregulation in ex vivo gene transfer to the CNS
- Ex vivo and in vitro studies of transgene expression in rat astrocytes transduced with lentiviral vectors.
- Gene delivery to adult neural stem cells
- Long-Term Survival and Glial Differentiation of the Brain-Derived Precursor Cell Line RN33B after Subretinal Transplantation to Adult Normal Rats.
- Long-term survival and glial differentiation of the brain-derived precursor cell line RN33B after subretinal transplantation to adult normal rats
- Neuroprotection in the rat Parkinson model by intrastriatal GDNF gene transfer using a lentiviral vector.
- Parkinson-like neurodegeneration induced by targeted overexpression of alpha-synuclein in the nigrostriatal system
- Parkinson-like neurodegeneration induced by targeted overexpression of alpha-synuclein in the nigrostriatal system.
- Subretinal Transplantation of Brain-derived Precursor Cells to Young RCS Rats Promotes Photoreceptor Cell Survival( small star, filled).
- Transplantation of human neural progenitor cells into the neonatal rat brain: extensive migration and differentiation with long-distance axonal projections.
- Direct delivery of leptin to the hypothalamus using recombinant adeno-associated virus vectors results in increased therapeutic efficacy
- Integration and differentiation of brain-derived precursor cells transplanted to developing normal and mutant rhodopsin transgenic rats
- Long-term survival, integration and differentiation of brain-derived precursor cells after subretinal transplantation to adult normal rats
- Neural transplantation: restoring complex circuitry in the striatum
- Partial protection of photoreceptor cells in RCS rats following lentiviral gene transfer of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF)
- Survival and integration of the brain-derived precursor cell line RN33B subretinally transplanted to the RCS rat
- In vivo protection of nigral dopamine neurons by lentiviral gene transfer of the novel GDNF-family member neublastin/artemin
- Towards a neuroprotective gene therapy for Parkinson's disease: use of adenovirus, AAV and lentivirus vectors for gene transfer of GDNF to the nigrostriatal system in the rat Parkinson model