046-222 93 81
Allan [dot] Rasmusson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Long-term ammonium nutrition of Arabidopsis increases the extrachloroplastic NAD(P)H/NAD(P)(+) ratio and mitochondrial reactive oxygen species level in leaves but does not impair photosynthetic capacity
- Suppression of the external mitochondrial NADPH dehydrogenase, NDB1, in Arabidopsis thaliana affects central metabolism and vegetative growth.
- Changes in external pH rapidly alter plant gene expression and modulate auxin and elicitor responses
- Distinct signalling pathways and transcriptome response signatures differentiate ammonium- and nitrate-supplied plants
- Involvement of mitochondria in the control of plant cell NAD(P)H reduction levels.
- The product of the alternative oxidase is still H2O
- Trichoderma viride cellulase induces resistance to the antibiotic pore-forming peptide alamethicin associated with changes in the plasma membrane lipid composition of tobacco BY-2 cells.
- A Redox-Mediated Modulation of Stem Bolting in Transgenic Nicotiana sylvestris Differentially Expressing the External Mitochondrial NADPH Dehydrogenase.
- Alternative oxidase: a defence against metabolic fluctuations?
- Metabolomic evaluation of pulsed electric field-induced stress on potato tissue
- Photosensitivity in sponge due to cytochrome c oxidase?
- Regulation of callose synthase activity in situ in alamethicin-permeabilized Arabidopsis and tobacco suspension cells
- Ca2+-binding and Ca2+-independent respiratory NADH and NADPH dehydrogenases of Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Lack of respiratory chain Complex I impairs alternative oxidase engagement and modulates redox signaling during elicitor-induced cell death in tobacco.
- Light and diurnal regulation of plant respiratory gene expression.
- Plant Stress Physiology: Opportunities and Challenges for the Food Industry.
- Does Respiration Reduce Crop Yields?
- Isolation of mitochondria
- Multiple Energy-Conservation Bypasses in Oxidative Phosphorylation of Plant Mitochondria.
- Principles of Postharvest Physiology Applied to the Minimal Processing of Biological Materials
- Reorganization of the alternative pathways of the Arabidopsis respiratory chain by nitrogen supply: opposing effects of ammonium and nitrate
- Respiration and lipid metabolism
- The Genetic System in Plant Mitochondria Has Some Special Features.
- The Q-cycle explains how protons can be pumped across the inner mitochondrial membrane
- Transport Into and Out of Plant Mitochondria.
- Alternative NAD(P)H dehydrogenases of plant mitochondria
- Antimycin A treatment decreasees respiratory internal rotenone-insensitive NADH oxidation capacity in potato leaves
- Identification of a mitochondrial external NADPH dehydrogenase by overexpression in transgenic Nicotiana sylvestris
- Light regulation of the Arabidopsis respiratory chain. Multiple discrete photoreceptor responses contribute to induction of type II NAD(P)H dehydrogenase genes
- Protein complexes of the plant plasma membrane resolved by Blue Native PAGE