germund [dot] hesslow [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Bidirectional plasticity of purkinje cells matches temporal features of learning
- Changes in complex spike activity during classical conditioning
- Feedback control of learning by the cerebello-olivary pathway.
- Golgi Cell Activity During Eyeblink Conditioning in Decerebrate Ferrets.
- Memory trace and timing mechanism localized to cerebellar Purkinje cells
- Memory trace and timing mechanism localized to cerebellar Purkinje cells.
- Theoretical considerations for understanding a Purkinje cell timing mechanism
- Associative Self-Organizing Map
- Internal Simulation in a Bimodal System
- Learning Stimulus Intervals – Adaptive Timing of Conditioned Purkinje Cell Responses
- Multimodal System Based on Self-Organizing Maps
- Time Course of Classically Conditioned Purkinje Cell Response is Determined by Initial Part of Conditioned Stimulus