046-222 14 89
070-841 57 97
patrik [dot] medstrand [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Consensus HIV-1 subtype A integrase and its raltegravir-resistant variants: Design and characterization of the enzymatic properties.
- Effect of HIV-2 infection on HIV-1 disease progression and mortality.
- Faster progression to AIDS and AIDS-related death among seroincident individuals infected with recombinant HIV-1 A3/CRF02_AG compared to sub subtype A3.
- Increased survival among HIV-1 and HIV-2 dual-infected individuals compared to HIV-1 single-infected individuals
- The origin and emergence of an HIV-1 epidemic: from introduction to endemicity.
- Copy number variation of the gene NCF1 is associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Dual R3R5 tropism characterizes cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) HIV-1 isolates from individuals with high CSF viral load.
- Dual R3R5 tropism characterizes cerebrospinal fluid HIV-1 isolates from individuals with high cerebrospinal fluid viral load
- Effect of HIV-2 Infection on HIV-1 Disease Progression REPLY
- Increase of beta-Lactam-Resistant Invasive Haemophilus influenzae in Sweden, 1997 to 2010
- Increase of ss-lactam resistant invasive Haemophilus influenzae in Sweden 1997-2010.
- Inhibition of HIV-1 disease progression by contemporaneous HIV-2 infection.
- Expression pattern analysis of transcribed HERV sequences is complicated by ex vivo recombination
- Frequent intrapatient recombination between HIV-1 R5 and X4 envelopes: Implications for coreceptor switch.
- Non-coding antisense transcription detected by conventional and single-stranded cDNA microarray
- Isolation of human immunodeficiency virus-type 1 (HIV-1) clones with biological and molecular properties of the primary isolate.
- Multiple effects govern endogenous retrovirus survival patterns in human gene introns
- Up-regulation and increased phosphorylation of protein kinase C (PKC) delta, mu and theta in the degenerating rd1 mouse retina.
- Genomic deletions and precise removal of transposable elements mediated by short identical DNA segments in primates
- Impact of transposable elements on the evolution of mammalian gene regulation.
- Promoter usage of BRCA1-IRIS
- Selection of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 R5 variants with augmented replicative capacity and reduced sensitivity to entry inhibitors during severe immunodeficiency.