torbjorn [dot] sall [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Analysis on yeast short-term Crabtree effect and its origin.
- Genetic Variation in KLK2 and KLK3 Is Associated with Concentrations of hK2 and PSA in Serum and Seminal Plasma in Young Men
- Replication of genomewide associations with allergic sensitization And allergic rhinitis
- Replication study of genetic variants associated with chronic rhinosinusitis and nasal polyposis
- Copy number variants in the kallikrein gene cluster.
- Investigating highly replicated asthma genes as candidate genes for allergic rhinitis
- Origin of Swedish hemophilia B mutations
- Poor Reproducibility of Allergic Rhinitis SNP Associations
- Yeast "make-accumulate-consume" life strategy evolved as a multi-step process that predates the whole genome duplication.
- Coping with complexity. multivariate analysis of tumor karyotypes.
- Dissecting karyotypic patterns in colorectal tumors: two distinct but overlapping pathways in the adenoma-carcinoma transition.
- Genetic variation in Arabidopsis suecica and its parental species A-arenosa and A-thaliana
- Multivariate analysis of chromosomal imbalances in breast cancer delineates cytogenetic pathways and reveals complex relationships among imbalances.
- Identification of cytogenetic subgroups and karyotypic pathways in transitional cell carcinoma
- Multivariate analyses of genomic imbalances in solid tumors reveal distinct and converging pathways of karyotypic evolution
- The incidence of trisomy 8 as a sole chromosomal aberration in myeloid malignancies varies in relation to gender, age, prior iatrogenic genotoxic exposure, and morphology