E-post: dag [dot] ahren [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Captured metagenomics: large-scale targeting of genes based on 'sequence capture' reveals functional diversity in soils.
- Cell periphery-related proteins as major genomic targets behind the adaptive evolution of an industrial Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain to combined heat and hydrolysate stress
- MetCap: a bioinformatics probe design pipeline for large-scale targeted metagenomics
- NBSPred: A support vector machine-based high throughput pipeline for plant resistance protein NBSLRR prediction.
- The carbon starvation response of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- Paralysis of nematodes: shifts in the transcriptome of the nematode-trapping fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum during infection of Caenorhabditis elegans
- The genome of Laccaria bicolor provides insights into mycorrhizal symbiosis
- Transcriptional analysis of the pheromone gland of the turnip moth, Agrotis segetum (Noctuidae), reveals candidate genes involved in pheromone production.
- CoGenT++: an extensive and extensible data environment for computational genomics
- Comparison of gene expression in trap cells and vegetative hyphae of the nematophagous fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum
- Expansion of the BioCyc collection of pathway/genome databases to 160 genomes
- Measuring genome conservation across taxa: divided strains and united kingdoms
- Low genetic diversity among isolates of the nematode-trapping fungus Duddingtonia flagrans: evidence for recent worldwide dispersion from a single common ancestor
- PHOREST: a web-based tool for comparative analyses of expressed sequence tag data
- Robustness of metabolic maps
- Transcriptional responses of Paxillus involutus and Betula pendula during formation of ectomycorrhizal root tissue