E-post: ake [dot] oldberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Fibromodulin Deficiency Reduces Low-Density Lipoprotein Accumulation in Atherosclerotic Plaques in Apolipoprotein E-Null Mice.
- Increased Fibrosis and Interstitial Fluid Pressure in Two Different Types of Syngeneic Murine Carcinoma Grown in Integrin beta 3-Subunit Deficient Mice
- Mouse development is not obviously affected by the absence of dermatan sulfate epimerase 2 in spite of a modified brain dermatan sulfate composition.
- Biglycan and Fibromodulin Have Essential Roles in Regulating Chondrogenesis and Extracellular Matrix Turnover in Temporomandibular Joint Osteoarthritis.
- Fibromodulin Regulates Collagen Fibrillogenesis During Peripheral Corneal Development
- The role of small leucine-rich proteoglycans in collagen fibrillogenesis.
- Asporin competes with decorin for collagen binding, binds calcium and promotes osteoblast collagen mineralization
- Dermatan Sulfate Epimerase 1-Deficient Mice have Reduced Content and Changed Distribution of Iduronic acids in Dermatan Sulfate and an Altered Collagen Structure in Skin.
- Homologous sequence in lumican and fibromodulin LRR 5-7 competes for collagen binding.
- Potential roles for the small leucine-rich proteoglycans biglycan and fibromodulin in ectopic ossification of tendon induced by exercise and in modulating rotarod performance
- Collagen-binding proteoglycan fibromodulin can determine stroma matrix structure and fluid balance in experimental carcinoma.
- Fibromodulin binds collagen type I via Glu-353 and Lys-355 in leucine-rich repeat 11
- Orthogonal scaffold of magnetically aligned collagen lamellae for corneal stroma reconstruction
- The decorin sequence SYIRIADTNIT binds collagen type I.
- Tissue engineering of the cornea: orthogonal scaffold of magnetically aligned collagen lamellae for corneal stroma reconstruction
- A syndrome of joint laxity and impaired tendon integrity in lumican- and fibromodulin-deficient mice
- Abnormal collagen fibrils in tendons of biglycan/fibromodulin-deficient mice lead to gait impairment, ectopic ossification, and osteoarthritis
- Cartilage oligomeric matrix protein-deficient mice have normal skeletal development.
- Fibromodulin-null murine knee joints display increased incidences of osteoarthritis and alterations in tissue biochemistry