E-post: maria [dot] ekelin [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Analysis of midwifery students' written reflections to evaluate progression in learning during clinical practice at birthing units.
- Monitoring progression of professional skills in health sciences education
- Sense and sensibility: Swedish midwives׳ ambiguity to the use of synthetic oxytocin for labour augmentation.
- Developing the PEER-U scale to measure parents' expectations, experiences and reactions to routine ultrasound examinations during pregnancy
- Parents' expectations, experiences and reactions to a routine ultrasound examination during pregnancy
- Parents' experiences, reactions and needs regarding a nonviable fetus diagnosed at a second trimester routine ultrasound.