Gunilla [dot] Carlsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.
- Self-reported versus professionally assessed functional limitations in community-dwelling older persons.
- Self-reported versus professionally assessed functional limitations in community-dwelling very old individuals.
- Unfolding the phenomenon of interrater agreement: a multicomponent approach for in-depth examination was proposed.
- Using knowledge on combinations of functional limitations to support improved housing accessibility
- Utility of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure as an admission and outcome measure in interdisciplinary community-based geriatric rehabilitation
- A 10-year follow-up study on subjective well-being and relationships to person-environment (P-E) fit and activity of daily living (ADL) dependence of older Swedish adults.
- Assessment of person-environment fit predicts indoor falls in older adults better than the consideration of environmental hazards only.
- Defining profiles of functional limitations in groups of older persons: How and why?
- Person--environment fit predicts falls in older adults better than the consideration of environmental hazards only.
- Toward a Screening Tool for Housing Accessibility Problems A Reduced Version of the Housing Enabler
- "Let's go for a walk!": identification and prioritisation of accessibility and safety measures involving elderly people in a residential area
- Assessment of person-environment fit predicts indoor falls in older adults better than the consideration of environmental hazards only,
- Changes in person-environmental fit and ADL dependence among older Swedish adults. A 10-year follow-up.
- Changes in person-environment fit and ADL dependence among older Swedish adults - A 10-year follow-up
- Critical Incidents
- Exploration of physical accessibility in society: Reflections on theory and methodology in a travel chain perspective
- The reduced version of the Housing Enabler
- Very old people's experience of occupational performance outside the home: possibilities and limitations
- Very old people’s use of the pedestrian environment: functional limitations, frequency of activity and environmental demands
- Hur används servicelinjer och flextrafik? Resvanor och attityder bland boende och resenärer.
- Outdoor environments at three nursing homes – Focus group interviews with staff.
- Serviceroute or Flexroute traffic? – A user perspective from Sweden.
- The Housing Enabler – An Instrument for Housing Accessibility Assessment.
- Aktivitet utanför bostaden och förekomst av funktionella begränsningar bland äldre personer
- Assessing accessibility in public transport
- ENABLE-AGE: New perspectives on home and health in very old age.
- Methodological aspects of person-environment fit in public transport
- Occupational therapy targeting physical environmental barriers in buildings with public facilities
- The Housing Enabler - Integration of a computerised tool in occupational therapy undergraduate teaching
- The Housing Enabler - Integration of a computerised tool in occupational therapy undergraduate teaching.
- Theoretical and methodological reflections on P-E fit in society for elderly people
- Travelling by urban public transport: Exploration of usability problems in a travel chain perspective
- Assessment of accessibility in public buildings.
- Catching the Bus in Old Age - Methodological Aspects of Accessibility Assessments in Public Transport
- Systematic assessment of physical accessibility in a travel chain perspective
- The personal component of accessibility at group level: Exploring the complexity of functional capacity
- Theoretical understanding and methodological challenges in accessibility assessments, focusing the environmental component: An example from travel chains in urban public bus transport