jan-ake [dot] nilsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A trade-off between perceived predation risk and energy conservation revealed by an immune challenge experiment
- Clutch-size variation in Western Palaearctic secondary hole-nesting passerine birds in relation to nest box design
- Physiological and behavioral responses to an acute phase response in zebra finches: immediate and short-term effects
- Variation in clutch size in relation to nest size in birds
- Endotoxin injection attenuates rest-phase hypothermia in wintering great tits through the onset of fever
- Fitness Consequences of Northward Dispersal as Possible Adaptation to Climate Change, Using Experimental Translocation of a Migratory Passerine
- MHC-I Affects Infection Intensity but Not Infection Status with a Frequent Avian Malaria Parasite in Blue Tits
- Basal metabolic rate and energetic cost of thermoregulation among migratory and resident blue tits
- Determinants of distribution and prevalence of avian malaria in blue tit populations across Europe: separating host and parasite effects.
- Diet selection in birds: trade-off between energetic content and digestibility of seeds
- Incubation temperature affects growth and energy metabolism in blue tit nestlings.
- Interpopulation Variation in Contour Feather Structure Is Environmentally Determined in Great Tits
- Long-lasting consequences of elevated yolk testosterone for metabolism in the zebra finch.
- Nocturnal body temperature in wintering blue tits is affected by roost-site temperature and body reserves.
- Partial migration: an introduction
- The ecology and evolution of partial migration
- To boldly go: individual differences in boldness influence migratory tendency.
- Avian genome evolution: insights from a linkage map of the blue tit (Cyanistes caeruleus).
- Effects of season, water and predation risk on patch use by birds on the African savannah
- Female zebra finches compromise clutch temperature in energetically demanding incubation conditions
- Idle slow as you grow old: longitudinal age-related metabolic decline in a wild passerine
- Latitudinal gradients and the shaping of life-history traits in a gregarious caterpillar
- Migratory and resident blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus differ in their reaction to a novel object
- The design of artificial nestboxes for the study of secondary hole-nesting birds: a review of methodological inconsistencies and potential biases
- Heritability of resting metabolic rate in a wild population of blue tits.
- Long-term repeatability of winter basal metabolic rate and mass in a wild passerine
- Maternal transfer of antibodies in vertebrates: trans-generational effects on offspring immunity.
- Patterns and dynamics of rest-phase hypothermia in wild and captive blue tits during winter.
- Response of Passerine Birds to an Irruption of a Pine Processionary Moth Thaumetopoea Pityocampa Population with a Shifted Phenology
- Diffuse, short and slow migration among Blue Tits
- Early onset of reduced reproductive performance with age in the treecreeper (Certhia familiaris)
- Experimental reduction of incubation temperature affects both nestling and adult blue tits Cyanistes caeruleus
- Long-term effects of nestling condition on blood parasite resistance in blue tits (Cyanistes caeruleus).
- Maximum host survival at intermediate parasite infection intensities.
- Seasonal variation in patch use in a tropical African environment
- The timing of birds' breeding seasons: a review of experiments that manipulated timing of breeding
- Breeding patterns of great tits (Parus major) in pine forests along the Portuguese west coast
- Costly steroids: egg testosterone modulates nestling metabolic rate in the zebra finch
- Does the strength of an immune response reflect its energetic cost?
- Response of great tits Parus major to an irruption of a pine processionary moth Thaumetopoea pityocampa population with a shifted phenology
- Sources of variation in winter basal metabolic rate in the great tit
- Developmental phenotypic plasticity in embryos during incubation
- Do partial and regular migrants differ in their responses to weather?
- Establishment and expansion of a Thaumetopoea pityocampa (Den. & Schiff.) (Lep. Notodontidae), population with a shifted life cycle in a production pine forest, Central-Coastal Portugal
- Leafing phenology and timing of egg laying in great tits Parus major and blue tits P-caeruleus
- Transgenerational priming of immunity: maternal exposure to a bacterial antigen enhances offspring humoral immunity