Docent, Unv lektor, Leg sjukgymn
christina [dot] brogardh [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- ICF and neurorehabilitation.
- Intra-rater reliability of arm and hand muscle strength measurements in persons with late effects of polio.
- Isometric and isokinetic muscle strength in the upper extremity can be reliably measured in persons with chronic stroke.
- Men With Late Effects of Polio Decline More Than Women in Lower Limb Muscle Strength: A 4-Year Longitudinal Study.
- Physical Activity and the Association With Self-Reported Impairments, Walking Limitations, Fear of Falling and Incidence of Falls in Persons With Late Effects of Polio.
- Psychometric properties of the Satisfaction With Life Scale in Parkinson's disease.
- The use of ICF in the neurorehabilitation process.
- Falls, Fear of Falling, Self-Reported Impairments, and Walking Limitations in Persons With Late Effects of Polio.
- Poststroke Shoulder Pain and Its Association With Upper Extremity Sensorimotor Function, Daily Hand Activities, Perceived Participation, and Life Satisfaction.
- Somatosensory impairments are common after stroke but have only a small impact on post-stroke shoulder pain.
- Test-retest reliability of the ABILHAND Questionnaire in persons with chronic stroke.
- Construct Validity of a New Rating Scale for Self-Reported Impairments in Persons With Late Effects of Polio.
- Muscle strength is only a weak to moderate predictor of gait performance in persons with late effects of polio.
- Relationship between self-reported walking ability and objectively assessed gait performance in persons with late effects of polio.
- Effects of cardiorespiratory fitness and muscle-resistance training after stroke.
- Isokinetic assessment of muscle function: Our experience with patients afflicted with selected diseases of the nervous system.
- Isokinetic knee extension and flexion strength in individuals with hemiparesis after stroke
- Left-Sided Hemiparesis, Pain Frequency, and Decreased Passive Shoulder Range of Abduction Are Predictors of Long-Lasting Poststroke Shoulder Pain.
- Life satisfaction and self-reported impairments in persons with late effects of polio.
- Long-term benefits of progressive resistance training in chronic stroke: A 4-year follow-up.
- No specific effect of whole-body vibration training in chronic stroke: a double-blind randomized controlled study.
- Self-reported Walking Ability in Persons With Chronic Stroke and the Relationship With Gait Performance Tests.
- The Reproducibility of Berg Balance Scale and the Single-Leg Stance in Chronic Stroke and the Relationship Between the Two Tests.
- A 1-year follow-up after shortened constraint-induced movement therapy with and without mitt poststroke.
- Mode of hand training determines cortical reorganisation: A randomized controlled study in healthy adults
- No Effects of Whole-Body Vibration Training on Muscle Strength and Gait Performance in Persons With Late Effects of Polio: A Pilot Study.