Docent, Universitetslektor, Leg sjukgymnast
Christina [dot] Brogardh [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects of cardiorespiratory fitness and muscle-resistance training after stroke.
- Isokinetic knee extension and flexion strength in individuals with hemiparesis after stroke
- Left-Sided Hemiparesis, Pain Frequency, and Decreased Passive Shoulder Range of Abduction Are Predictors of Long-Lasting Poststroke Shoulder Pain.
- Life satisfaction and self-reported impairments in persons with late effects of polio.
- Long-term benefits of progressive resistance training in chronic stroke: A 4-year follow-up.
- No specific effect of whole-body vibration training in chronic stroke: a double-blind randomized controlled study.
- Self-reported Walking Ability in Persons With Chronic Stroke and the Relationship With Gait Performance Tests.
- The Reproducibility of Berg Balance Scale and the Single-Leg Stance in Chronic Stroke and the Relationship Between the Two Tests.
- A 1-year follow-up after shortened constraint-induced movement therapy with and without mitt poststroke.
- Mode of hand training determines cortical reorganisation: A randomized controlled study in healthy adults
- No Effects of Whole-Body Vibration Training on Muscle Strength and Gait Performance in Persons With Late Effects of Polio: A Pilot Study.