maria [dot] glantz [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Association between the bovine milk metabolome and rennet-induced coagulation properties of milk.
- Effects of breed and casein genetic variants on protein profile in milk from Swedish Red, Danish Holstein, and Danish Jersey cows.
- Genetic parameters for rennet- and acid-induced coagulation properties in milk from Swedish Red dairy cows.
- Effect of polymorphisms in the leptin, leptin receptor and acyl-CoA:diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT1) genes and genetic polymorphism of milk proteins on bovine milk composition.
- Genomic selection in relation to bovine milk composition and processability.
- The influence of feed and herd on fatty acid composition in 3 dairy breeds (Danish Holstein, Danish Jersey, and Swedish Red)