Dr Med Vet, överläkare
046-173 16 8
Catarina [dot] Nordander [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Can the job content questionnaire be used to assess structural and organizational properties of the work environment?
- Discrepancies in pain presentation caused by adverse psychosocial conditions as compared to pain due to high physical workload?
- Ergonomics in the operating room
- Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection.
- Population-based consultation patterns in patients with shoulder pain diagnoses
- Rationalization in meat cutting - Consequences on physical workload.
- Consequences on physical workload of rationalization in meat cutting.
- Diagnos vibrationsskada – vad hände sen?
- Exposure-response relationships for work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands
- Incidence of shoulder elsions diagnoses in southern Sweden – data from a population based health care register.
- Physical workload in different work tasks in female grocery store workers.
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part II. Neck, shoulder and upper arm
- Physical workload on neck, shoulder and upper arm in various types of work.
- Females in repetitive/constrained work – risk assessment by questionnaire or physical examination?
- Medical check-ups in adverse ergonomic conditions.
- Personality trait scores among occupationally active bullied persons and witnesses to bullying
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part I. Wrist and forearm
- Physiological and psychological reactions to work in men and women with identical job tasks
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardized manual handling part III: Goniometry of the wrists.
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work.
- Technical measurements of physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work.
- Uppföljning av vibrationsskadeutredning
- Consequences of work organisation for physical workload and musculoskeletal disorders for hospital cleaning personnel
- Differences in physical workload, psychosocial factors and musculoskeletal disorders between two groups of female hospital cleaners with two diverse organizational models
- Physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work
- Stress responses in men and women with identical job tasks.
- Exposure-response relation for wrist/hand disorders
- Fysisk belastning, psykosocial arbetsmiljö samt muskuloskeletala besvär i gummiindustrin
- Physical exposure and disorder prevalence, among males and females with identical repetive industrial tasks.
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardised manual handling. Part I: surface electromyography of m. trapezius, m. infraspinatus and the forearm extensors.
- Self-assessed and directly measured occupational physical activities - influence of musculoskeletal complaints, age and gender
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders - exposure assessment and gender aspects
- Health effects of occupational exposure to acrylamide using hemoglobin adducts as biomarkers of internal dose
- Questionnaire versus direct technical measurements in assessing postures and movements of the head, upper back, arms and hands
- Questionnaire-based mechanical exposure indices for large population studies--reliability, internal consistency and predictive validity