petter [dot] lundborg [at] nek [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adolescent Health and Adult Labor Market Outcomes
- Body Size, Skills, and Income: Evidence From 150,000 Teenage Siblings
- CRITICAL PERIODS DURING CHILDHOOD AND ADOLESCENCE
- Critical periods during childhood and adolescence
- Height and Earnings: The Role of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills
- Income Receipt and Mortality – Evidence from Swedish Public Sector Employees
- Parental Education and Offspring Outcomes: Evidence from the Swedish Compulsory School Reform
- Costs for Formal and Informal Care in People 65+ Two Years Prior to Long-Term Municipal Care
- Gender, risk perceptions, and smoking behavior
- Healthcare costs for people aged 65+ two years prior to their receiving long-term municipal care.
- Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe.
- Your next of kin or your own career? Caring and working among the 50+ of Europe.
- Does Smoking Increase Sick-Leaves? Evidence Using Register Data on Swedish Workers
- Getting ready for the marriage market? The association between divorce risks and investments in attractive body mass among married europeans
- Obesity and Occupational Attainment among the 50+ of Europe
- Parents’ Provision of Alcohol and Adolescents’ Alcohol Use – Evidence from Swedish Data
- Perception of own death risk: An analysis of road-traffic and overall mortality risks
- Smoking, information sources, and risk perceptions - New results on Swedish data