jimmie [dot] kristensson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Case management for frail older people - a qualitative study of receivers' and providers' experiences of a complex intervention.
- Depressive symptoms among frail elderly in ordinary living: who is affected and who is treated?
- Fighting for control in an unpredictable life - a qualitative study of older persons' experiences of living with chronic dizziness.
- Loneliness and health care consumption among older people.
- Case managers for older persons with multi-morbidity and their everyday work - a focused ethnography
- Effects of a One-Year Home-Based Case Management Intervention on Falls in Older People: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Prevalence and predictors of falls and dizziness in people younger and older than 80 years of age-A longitudinal cohort study.
- Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case management
- Healthcare costs for people aged 65+ two years prior to their receiving long-term municipal care.
- Psychometric properties of the consumer emergency care satisfaction scale: tested on persons accompanying patients in emergency department.