E-post: jimmie [dot] kristensson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Access to healthcare for people with intellectual disability
- Being in a Bubble: the experience of loneliness among frail older people.
- Cost-utility analysis of case management for frail older people: effects of a randomised controlled trial
- Effects on healthcare utilization of case management for frail older people: A randomized controlled trial (RCT).
- Loneliness and health care consumption among older people.
- Patterns of Somatic Diagnoses in Older People with Intellectual Disability: A Swedish Eleven Year Case-Control Study of Inpatient Data.
- Spouses' involvement in older patients' fast-track programmes during total hip replacement using case management intervention. A study protocol of the SICAM-trial
- The content, dissemination and effects of case management interventions for informal caregivers of older adults: A systematic review.
- The work of case managers as experienced by older persons (75+) with multi-morbidity - a focused ethnography.
- Case management for frail older people - a qualitative study of receivers' and providers' experiences of a complex intervention.
- Depressive symptoms among frail elderly in ordinary living: who is affected and who is treated?
- Effects of a One-Year Home-Based Case Management Intervention on Falls in Older People: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Fighting for control in an unpredictable life - a qualitative study of older persons' experiences of living with chronic dizziness.
- Frail elderly patients' experiences of information on medication. A qualitative study
- Predictive Validity and Cut-Off Scores in Four Diagnostic Tests for Falls – A Study in Frail Older People at Home
- Prevalence and predictors of healthcare utilization among older people (60+): Focusing on ADL dependency and risk of depression.
- The Pain Impact Inventory-Further Validation in Various Subgroups.
- Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case management
- Healthcare costs for people aged 65+ two years prior to their receiving long-term municipal care.
- Psychometric properties of the consumer emergency care satisfaction scale: tested on persons accompanying patients in emergency department.